We have established an Advisory Council to help promote the shared responsibility all Queenslanders have in keeping children safe.
The Council meet quarterly to provide insight into the issues affecting children, families and the sector, and to provide guidance on the work of the Commission.
The members are:
- QFCC Chief Executive and Principal Commissioner, Luke Twyford (Chair)
- QFCC Commissioner, Natalie Lewis
- Detective Chief Superintendent Cameron Harsley APM, Executive Director, Operations Support, Crime and Corruption Commission
- Hetty Johnston AM, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Bravehearts
- Zoe Rathus AO, Senior Lecturer in Law, Griffith Law School
- Heather Watson, Director and Principal Lawyer, Watson Advisory & Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Dr Gerald Featherstone, Chief Executive Officer, Kummara Association
- Kay Ganley, former owner and CEO, Charlton Brown