Delivering better services and results for children and families is a shared responsibility for everyone working in the sector.
That’s why we’re building a proactive and positive professional culture in the way we all work together to support Queensland children and families.
We’re doing this by:
- celebrating our shared commitment to keeping children more than safe
- developing ways to benchmark and measure changes in our professional culture
- promoting community-led (place based) approaches across the sector empowering communities to develop their own solutions
- improving our understanding of local cultures and developing culturally responsive information and resources for professionals
- connecting and sharing our achievements and learnings with each other through leadership forums and events.