The Queensland Family and Child Commission today held the Evaluation Leaders Forum to provide critical insight from renowned researchers in child protection. The purpose of the forum was to inform and guide the implementation and evaluation of the Stronger Families reforms in Queensland. It brought together government, peak bodies, non-government service providers and academics in child protection to collaborate and exchange ideas on reform evaluation.
You can access resources from the forum below:
- Prof. Ilan Katz – Learning from the NSW evaluation of ‘Keep Them Safe’
- A/Prof. Rebecca Cassells – Economic evaluation of the NSW ‘Keep Them Safe’ initiative: a geographic approach
- Prof. Clare Tilbury – Repositioning prevention using performance indicators
- Dr Kate Freiberg – Measuring wellbeing and functioning of children and parents
- Round table discussion with Professor Robyn Keast, Carol Vale and Dr Ruth Knight –What does Organisational Culture, Leadership, Collaboration and Culturally Appropriate Practices mean in the context of child protection reform?
- On-the-day live polling results