On 17 June 2016, representatives from government and non-government organisations and peak bodies came together to learn about the benefits of collaboration from one of Australia’s pre-eminent child protection experts, Emeritus Professor Dorothy Scott.
We were inspired by Professor Scott’s presentation. Her insights into how we can change our mindset from a child protection system to a system for protecting children were compelling and we’re pleased to be able to share her presentation with you
Creating a culture of collaboration: from a child protection system to a system for protecting children
Full presentation – audio and slides (Duration: 01:52:20) (MP4, 1.34GB). Note: This may take awhile to download.
- Welcome from the QFCC - introduction by Assistant Commissioner, Andrea Lauchs and Commissioner Tammy Williams (Duration: 05:54) (MP4, 57MB)
- Keynote presentation, Emeritus Professor Dorothy Scott, part 1 - a vision of shared responsibility and collaboration (Duration: 25:03) (MP4, 312MB)
- Keynote presentation, Emeritus Professor Dorothy Scott, part 2 - a focus on collaboration (Duration: 43:39) (MP4, 605MB)
- Reflecting on what works - an opportunity to think about when collaboration worked (Duration:9:30) (MP4, 104MB)
- Open discussion with Professor Scott - time for the audience to ask questions (Duration:29:55) (MP4, 252MB)