The QFCC produces a monthly research scan to support both our people and our stakeholders in accessing the latest research and other reports. The scan provides brief summaries and links to publications that may help form the evidence base for policy and practice.
To make accessing the report a little easier we’ve introduced a subscription process so that you automatically receive the scan into your inbox each month.
Subscribe to the monthly research scan.
If you haven't heard of the monthly research scan before, it may interest you to know that some of the recent topics covered have been:
- how parents are responding to child behaviour
- the impacts of witnessing school violence on young people
- children's experiences of bullying in different contexts
- youth justice diversion strategies for Aboriginal youth with Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- preventing recurrent child removals in the child protection system
- parental neglect and how it disrupts the child's developing brain
- the results of a national survey identifying the characteristics and needs of carers of children in out-of-home care in Australia
- misperceptions about child sex offenders
- key issues in the online sexual exploitation of children