The Queensland Family and Child Commission (QFCC) promotes the safety, wellbeing and best interests of children in Queensland. To do this, the QFCC produces resources to inform and educate the community about:
- services available to strengthen and support families
- the way in which the child protection system operates
- research relevant to the child protection system.
Resources for children and families
- Information kit on child protection for parents
- Your rights: Guide to child protection for kids. This contains key facts for children and young people about the child protection system, information about laws, how the child protection system works, court processes, and who to contact to find out more or make a complaint.
- Out of the Dark: Protecting kids from the dangers online
- Water safety
Resources for professionals in the child protection and family support system
We have information kits and practice resources for professionals in our sector. These include:
- Protecting children online module
- Information sharing - myth busting guide
- Resource development guide. Tips to help organisations get the right information to the right people
- Workplace practice self-assessment toolkit
For more information for the sector, visit Supporting our sector.
If you're looking for more information, try searching the Knowledge and Research Hub.