The QFCC is required to report annually on the performance of the Queensland child protection system (refer to Section 40 of the Family and Child Commission Act 2014), including:
- progress towards achieving state and national goals
- progress over time in comparison to other jurisdictions
- progress in reducing the number of, and improving the outcomes for, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people in the child protection system.
Download the Annual report on the performance of the Queensland child protection system:
- 2015-16 - Performance of the Queensland Child Protection System (PDF, 1.47MB)
- 2014-15 - this report was added as part of the QFCC Annual Report, see section 7 of Part B - Non-Financial Performance (PDF, 1.59MB)