Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the Queensland Family and Child Commission (QFCC). It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by government.
The purpose of the publication scheme is to make the maximum amount of information available at minimum cost and inconvenience to the public. Material which is published and accessed on the QFCC’s website will be provided free of charge.
Please note that the QFCC will not include information that:
- is prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the RTI Act
- in a draft form, or
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed.
Information in our publication scheme is grouped and accessible through seven categories:
- About us (who we are and what we do)
- Our services (the services we offer)
- Our finances (what we spend and how we spend it)
- Our priorities (what our priorities are and how we are doing)
- Our decisions (how we make decisions)
- Our policies (our policies and procedures)
- Our lists (lists and registers)
Some of the documents on this site may only be available in PDF format. If you are unable to read these documents please contact us and we will endeavour to meet all reasonable request for an alternative format of the document.
You have the right to complaint if information in our publication scheme is not available. If you wish to complaint about the availability of information under our publication scheme you can lodge a complaint via email.
Any personal information you provide when making a complaint, including email addresses, will be collected for addressing your complaint about the publication scheme. This is in accordance with the Ministerial Guidelines under the Right to Information Act 2009. We may refer your complaint appropriate business area for them to respond to you.
Right to Information and Information Privacy Officer Queensland Family and Child Commission PO Box 15217 Brisbane City East QLD 4002
(07) 3900 6050